Paleo Crackers-Made with Almond Flour


Cooking Steps

* These aren’t a full blown “cracker” They’re a little soft in the center, but crispy around the edges!
How To:
• Preheat your oven to 375 degrees {F}
• Combine all of your ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
• You can either line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and oil it down a little or you can just use a non-stick cookie sheet, I found they got crispier just on the cookie sheet {by a little}, but a few of them broke in half. So it’s totally up to you which method you use { I preferred parchment paper oiled down}.
• Once you’ve got your cookie sheet ready to go, use a 1/2 tbsp measure and scoop mixture onto the cookie sheet, I used my finger to gentley push the mixture out a little so it became thinner, So I’d scoop, make thinner, scoop some more. That way I didn’t over crowd them. {This recipe made around 22 crackers for me!}
• Bake for 6-8 minutes. They’re done when they have a crispy outer-edge and the inside is still slightly soft.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup Almond Flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp Melted Butter {I measured my butter post-melting}
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • Dash of Pepper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health