NUXE dry oil-my review

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil



NUXE Huile Prodigieuse

Multi-Usage Dry Oil 1.6 fl oz (50 ml)
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse
I got a free good size sample in the mail from them.I love dry oils to use on skin and hair.Now there is other ingredients as far as some essential oils too.It is quiet expensive.42 dollars.When I feel I can make something similar and better for less.I love the smell and it is great on my skin after my moisturizer to lock in my products on my face.It is for dry skin and hair.I haven't used it on my hair but I am sure it works wonders.Just do it on your ends after your shower before you style.I will give it a 8.I would buy it.But I know of other oils too that work well also.Check on their site for your sample if it is still available,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health