Coconut Scrub

Wouldn't this make a great gift?!


Here's How-To:  
Granulated sugar (just the plain ol' stuff you already have in the pantry)
Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil (I used Nutiva - it is organic, unrefined, pure)
  • Just use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup raw sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
  • In a bowl mix the two together completely.
  • Put into a container for use.
  • Just rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub or even your body and face.(Especially if you have dry skin), rinse and dry.  They will feel soft as a baby's bum!
Tip!  
  • Sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating hands and feet.But I also use a sugar scrub with coffee on my face but I use almond oil.
  • Pure coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
  • Unrefined coconut oil smells out-of-this world amazing!
  • I found the coconut oil in the organic foods aisle at the grocery store. (For the Canadian readers, you can buy it at  SuperStore.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health