Broccoli & Tomato Salad

Broccoli & Tomato Salad

by Catherine @ AlmostRawVegan.com
Another of my favourite combo's - I must say it's the simple salads that end up being my favourites - only a few ingredients creates extra flavour!!
Ingredients:
Yields 4-6 servings
  • 2 heads broccoli & stalk, sliced and chopped
  • 1 box cherry tomatoes, whole or slice in two
  • 1 yellow pepper, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, sliced and crushed
  • juice of 1 lemon
  • juice of 1/2 lime (optional I just had leftovers in my fridge)
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
  • 4-6 big handfuls spinach
Mix all ingredients (except spinach) in large salad bowl.  Toss and let sit as long as possible so that flavours can meld together and marinade.  Add spinach, toss and serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health