Home Workout # 13: Nothing But BUTT! by DR SARA SOLOMON

home workout #13 nothing but butt


Always a Must!

Drink your BCAAs!

Stay hydrated with water.
  • I like to add BCAAs. Click here to read why.

Equipment Required:

  1. Gymboss Interval Timer
  2. A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
  3. Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
  4. Dumbbells: I used 12 pound dumbbells
  5. Kettlebell: I used  25 pound kettlebells
  6. Sandbag: I filled mine with 40 pounds of sand
  7. Stability Ball
  8. Bench or chair

Video Workout:

Set your gymboss timer for: 30 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 10 different exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times, which takes ~20 minutes.
  1. Sumo Squats (Range Game) - I used a 40 pound sandbag
  2. Alternating Step Ups - I used 12 lb dumbbells
  3. Squat with Alternating Leg Abduction - I used a 25 lb kettlebell
  4. Side Lunges - I used 12 lb dumbbells
  5. Dead Lifts - I used two 25 lb kettlebells
  6. Ball Hamstring Curls
  7. Reverse Lunges - I used 12 lb dumbbells
  8. Four Squat Jumps into Four Squats and repeat.
  9. Bridges off Ball
  10. Leg Extension (Froggies) off Ball.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health