Home Workout #18: The Mangler by DR SARA SOLOMON




home workout 18 The Mangler

Equipment Required:

  1. A Gymboss Interval Timer
  2. A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
  3. Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
  4. Kettlebell: I used a 25 pound kettlebell
  5. Dumbbells: I used 12 pound dumbbells
  6. A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine! Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope

Always a Must!

Drink your BCAAs!

Stay hydrated with water.
  • I like to add BCAAs. Click here to read why.

Video Workout:

Set your gymboss timer for: 50 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 5 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and was struggling! Note: I use the timer from tabatatimer.com in my videos.
  1. Inchworm Push-Up
  2. Jump Rope - High Step
  3. Sumo Squats (5 full range, 5 bottom 1/2 of range, 5 top 1/2 of range, repeat). Note: I used a 25 pound kettlebell.
  4. The Mangler (I used 12 pound dumbbells)
  5. Five Squat Jumps <-> Five Squats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health