Home Workout #14 – Total Body HIIT by DR SARA SOLOMON

workout 14

Always a Must!

Drink your BCAAs!

Stay hydrated with water.
  • I like to add BCAAs. Click here to read why.

 Equipment Required:

  1. Gymboss Interval Timer
  2. A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
  3. Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats or a plush carpet.
  4. Dumbbells: I used 12 pound and  8 pound dumbbells
  5. Ab Wheelab wheel
  6. A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine! Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope

Video Workout:

Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 7 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes 24 minutes. Note: I use the timer from tabatatimer.com in my videos.
  1. Curtsy Walking Lunges – I used 12 lb dumbbells
  2. Burpee Push-Ups
  3. Dumbbell Squat --> Bicep Curl --> Shoulder Press (I used 12 lb dumbbells)
  4. Jump Rope: Alternate Basic Bounce & High Step
  5. Ab Wheel
  6. Alternating Shoulder Raises (shoulder abduction <--> shoulder flexion)
  7. Alternate Five Squat Jumps <--> Five Squats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health