DIY Beef Chorizo
Spicy Beef Chorizo
No fillers or mystery meat! Just grass fed beef and spices in this recipe, which make this chorizo totally delicious AND Whole30 compliant! Freezes beautifully.
- 2.5 lbs ground grass fed beef
- 1 tb ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 tbs ancho chile powder
- 6 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Measure out all seasonings into a large bowl.
- Add ground beef to the bowl; pour over the apple cider vinegar.
- Use (gloved) hands to work the seasonings into the meat evenly.
- Can be cooked immediately or left in the refrigerator overnight for the flavors to develop.
- If freezing, do so immediately.