Make Your Own Coconut Butter
How to Make Your Own Coconut Butter
- 1 package coconut flakes**
- A food processor
- Open bag–I seem to always need scissors. Guess I need to add in more wods. Damnit.
- Pour coconut flakes into food processor.
- Put the lid on your food processor–very important step!
- Turn food processor on.
- Make some kind of meal while your food processor runs for 8-10 minutes. If it sounds like the blade is just spinning and not mixing anything, open the lid back up and scrape the sides of the coconut. Help your food processor out here, it can’t do ALL the work! Lazy.
So you can substitute this for coconut creme concentrate or order the coconut creme on Tropical Traditions.I have a few recipes here on my blog for desserts that have this in them..Enjoy!!