DIY Nourishing Rosemary Body Scrub
This is a fast, inexpensive deluxe and extra nourishing DIY body scrub. It is ideal for dry skin. It contains sweet almond oil and raw honey to deeply moisturize your dry skin. The organic sea salt will gently exfoliate the dead cells and will leave your skin glowing.
- What you need:
- ✒ 1 cup of organic sea salt or epsom or sugar
- ✒ 1/2 cup of raw sweet almond oil
- ✒ 1/2 cup of raw honey
- ✒ 6 drops of rosemary essential oil
- ✒ 5 drops of geranium essential oil
- How to make it:
- Mix the salt with the sweet almond oil, essential oils and honey
- Scoop into a BPA-free jar
- Use 1 tablespoon of scrub at a time and rub the paste in your palms until loosened
- Gently massage for 3 to 5 minutes on wet skin and rinse with warm water
- Your skin will reveal a beautiful glow!
- Use weekly