Pineapple Crock Pot Ribs
- 1-2 pounds of pork ribs. Go with 1 pound if you have a smaller crock pot or slow cooker
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp sugar-free dijon mustard
- Slice ribs apart and set aside.
- Cut off the top of your pineapple
- Cut the entire pineapple in half lengthwise
- Use a paring knife to slice as close to the rhine as you can to slice out as much pineapple as you can.
- Save the remaining two “boat” halves.
- Cut the pineapple pieces into 1″ cubes.
- Mix the dijon mustard with the paprika and rub all over the ribs.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot first, and then dump the pineapple cubes on top of them.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.