NeoCell Super Collagen+C-My new supplement

 
 
dNeoCell Super Collagen Plus C™ Type I and III
 
 I am all about taking supplements for my skin,hair,nails and joints..I purchased this yesterday and will see how I like it.Down side you have to take a total of 6 a day..Which is okay with me I take other supplements throughout the day anyway.
 
 
 
 
NeoCell Super Collagen Plus C™ Type I and III Description

    • Pure & Natural
    • Total Body Health
    • Hair, Skin, Nails, Ligaments, Tendons, Bones, Muscles, Weight Control
Collagen (collagen hydrolysate) is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gums, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails, and hair. Super Collagen™ Type I & III is 100% pure collagen protein that provides building materials for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. When Super Collagen™ is taken internally, the body receives the raw materials it needs to supplement the collagen found in all of these area. Super Collagen™ is enzymatically processed into its amino acid form with a very low molecular weight, which can be utilized 100% by the body. Super Collagen+C™ tablets are formulated with Vitamin C to provide optimum supplementation of your dietary collagen needs.
Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health