Apple Cinnamon Water

Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water- 0 calories



Did you know both apples and cinnamon
 raise your metabolism?

When you drink as much water as I do (a gallon daily) you just get sick of it! So when that happens I change it up, I make a Day Spa inspired water. I love Cucumber Lemon water and Lavender Mint, but today I wanted something sweet. Try your own with whatever you have in your fridge and comment below, share your creations with all of us.
Makes one big pitcher, re-fill water 3-4 times before replacing apples and cinnamon-

1 Apple thinly sliced, I like Fugi but pick your favorite
1 Cinnamon Stick
Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher (save a few to drop in your glass later) and then the cinnamon stick, cover with ice about 1/2 way through then with water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.

Nutritional Info:
Calories: 0
Fat: 0
Fiber: 0
Protein: 0
Carbs: 0

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing my recipe for Cinnamon Apple Water! Here is a link to a fun short video about it:

    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVRzRA0CPMu-Q-zzs7_ddQ?feature=watch

    HAPPY COOKING!
    Audrey
    tonetiki.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health