DIY: BATH TREATMENTS

 


A spa treatment can be very spendy. When I first met my husband he had a job to go do in Colorado. And he did not want me to be alone in the hotel room. So, he put me in a spa all day. I got lunch, bath soak, massage, facial, hot towels. All of this was awesome. And he paid $500 for all of this. Well, everything I got done I could do it myself. Even the microdermabrasion. I went and bought me a machine and it was $150. Totally worth it because I can give myself treatments. I also have LED red light therapy. and micro frequency wand and a micro needling pen. I save a lot of money and it is self-care I need. Here are some great DIY's for that I want to share with you! Enjoy!
~Tiffanyxx

1. Calming Milk Bath

Benefits: If you deal with itchy dry skin, try adding milk (liquid or powder) to your next soak. The proteins, fats, and vitamins A and D found in milk can help replenish moisture into your skin. The at-home remedy can also soften and soothe irritated skin. The Poosh touch: add a pinch of lemongrass oil to help fight bacteria. *If you have severe skin problems, check with your doctor before taking a milk bath.

WHAT YOU NEED:

Fill the tub halfway with warm water
Add 1 to 2 cups of milk (or powdered milk) *recommended: whole, coconut, goat, rice, or soy
Add 2-3 drops of lemongrass oil
Mix ingredients with foot
Soak for 20 minutes

2. Soothing Apple Cider Vinegar

Benefits: According to Healthline, one study found that ACV can be used to treat mild infections caused by common strains of bacteria. If you have dandruff, apple cider vinegar can help balance your scalp’s pH thanks to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. The Poosh touch: add Epsom salt to relieve achy joints.

WHAT YOU NEED:

Fill the tub halfway with warm water
Add 1 to 2 cups of ACV *if it’s your first time using ACV, start with 1/2 cup
Add a scoop of Epsom salt
Mix ingredients with foot
Soak for 20 minutes


3. Crystal and Magnesium Salt Soak

Benefits: Follow Shiva Rose’s instructions to release bad energy through a leisurely soak. “Use pink Himalayan salt to release negativity and detoxify the body and also relieve sore muscles. Place a black tourmaline crystal, which is a protective stone that blocks negativity, or amethyst crystal, which is known for healing, in the middle of your tub. Lastly, add fresh herbs like rosemary or sage, which contain ancient wisdom.”

Upgrade your experience by adding magnesium flakes for a total-body muscle release.

WHAT YOU NEED:

Fill the tub halfway with warm water
Add a scoop of pink Himalayan salt and/or a cup of magnesium flakes.
Place crystal of choice in the middle of the tub
Add herbs (like rosemary or sage)
Soak for 20 minutes






SOURCE:  poosh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health