How To Wear a Bold Lip w/ No Makeup Look

 

We’ve all come across those beauty and fashion influencers on our feeds who make an adventurous makeup look seem as chic and as casual. Recently, I've been particularly obsessed with a bold lip look paired with little to no eye makeup.

It may seem like everyone who rocks the look on social media is fierce and slightly untouchable, but that shouldn’t scare you away from trying it out for yourself. Here is the best tips and tricks on how to pull off the look.

BE CONFIDENT and slay that look.I love this look. It’s so chic! Focus on your brows and skin. Brows will frame your eyes and an effortless flawless foundation will complete the look without stealing the spotlight from your lips.A natural face and bold lip is one of my favorite looks to wear because you don’t have to worry about a lip color that will match a dramatic eye — so as long as you’re confident with it you will pull it off!

If your lips are going to be the focus of your look, be sure your application is crisp and clean. Using a lip liner is imperative so that your lips are shaped precisely. Keep the eyes neutral with no more than a soft crease shade and winged liner. A great pigmented lip liner is MOODSTRUCK Precision Lip Liner.

I’d say just go for it! If I skip out on eyeshadow and eyeliner, I will apply some MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara or Younique MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D just to give my eyes a boost. Other than that, you have to own it and just do it! I love the Younique's MOODSTRUCK SPLASH liquid lipstick  for this because the formulas stay put all day. My tip: Sizzling is a favorite shade of mine. Try the shade Rose Nude for a bold lip that’s perfect for fall. 

Below is a link to my website to order any of these products. I love them and I know you will too. This month you can buy a kudos bundle and save 26% off. Click below!!


-Tiffany xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health