Egg Fast Day #5

Five Days of Egg Fast Keto Day #5

Breakfast

11:00 am. I took my leftover Cheese Quiche and ate a third of what I made on Day 4 (halved the original recipe). I fried it a little bit, without adding any more butter, as the Quiche is buttery enough (which is awesome) already.

Snack

1:45 pm. As I fell in love with my version of Cloud Cake on Day 4, I decided to make it again, this time with all of the 4 oopsie rolls I had left sitting in the fridge. Again, I put matcha green tea powder (instead of coffee) in the topping (made of 1 Tbsp butter, 1-ounce cream cheese, and sweetener).

Lunch

4:00 pm.  Used 3 leftover boiled eggs, and made Egg Saladthat I had on Day 2, using 3 eggs and 2 Tbsp of sugar-free mayo. Again, I nuked an ounce of cheddar in the microwave to make cheese crisps.
By now, I’ve had 7 eggs, 6 Tbsp of fat, and 6 ounces of cheese. Still, need to fit in a Tbsp of fat at dinner time. I’ve only had three meals today (compared to Day 4), and I’ve felt OK and satiated. For now. 

Dinner

1 Tbsp butter, mixed with a hint of stevia. Not bad, actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health