EGG FAST DAY #3

 Day 3 started with me  getting up earlier than normal. So I am about to get in a upper body workout in by Bodyrock with Lisa. A hour long. I will be a sweaty mess.
I am so thankful that in my fridge was a bowl full of boiled eggs and and a  container of cream cheese muffins.
So about the coffee, I actually drink it black now most of the time. I try too..

So here is the breakdown of Egg Fast Diet Plan Day 3

6:45am – A big ASS cup of black coffee.  🙂 Now to begin my workout.
Egg Fast Diet Plan Boiled eggs with butter[2]
Boiled Eggs with butter
8:30am – 3 boiled eggs chopped topped with 2 tbsp butter.  I microwaved for 30 seconds to warm it a bit.  It was actually quite divine.
12:30pm – 3 cream cheese muffins.  These were the muffins that I made yesterday on Day 2.  With my muffin pan, 3 muffins = 2 eggs, 2 cheese and 2 fat.  So happy to have those in the fridge for these emergency situations.
5:30pm – Oopsie bread with scrambled egg topping.  
egg fast diet plan oopsie bread with scrambled eggs[2]
Fancy Oopsies!
Here is how I made the Oopsies.  You will need:
Instructions for Oopsies:
  1. Preheat oven to 300
  2. Seperate egg whites into one bowl and put yolks into the other bowl.
  3. Beat egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form, set aside
  4. Rinse off beaters and beat cream cheese and egg yolks on low speed until smooth.
  5. With a rubber spatula, fold the egg yolk mixture in the egg whites gently until incorporated.
  6. Spread the mixture into a donut pan (or a whoopie pan will work)
  7. Bake for 30 minutes, and then let cool.
What I did with mine is scramble an egg in butter, and then I put the egg in the little indentations from the donut pan.  I ate 4 of them which equaled 1.5 eggs (half the recipe), 1.5 cheese and 1 egg scrambled in 1 tbsp butter.
After eating dinner I had the realization that because I slept in and drank black coffee, I was short
egg fast fat bombs
My little fat bombs
on fats.  So I made some quick fat bombs in the freezer from yet another great idea that I read in the EF group.  I melted 2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 tbsp butter and 1 teaspoon sugar free salted caramel Torani.  They are in the freezer right now. 
UPDATE:  Ok the fat bombs look pretty but were too salty for my taste.  I do like the sweet/salt flavor combination but I think using salted butter and salted caramel together was too much. So I did use unsalted butter. I am not a fan of salted butter at all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health