2. Add some coconut oil, PAM, or low calorie spray to a nonstick pan and get it HOT HOT HOT.
3. Add your batter to the pan, and spread it around the pan with a spatula or spoon. If you like your crusts really thin, spread the batter thinly, if you like your crusts thicker, fry the whole thing up as a thicker pancake. As soon as you add the batter to the pan though, turn it down to medium/low.
4. When you see bubbles start appearing on the pancake’s surface, flip it.
5. Once your base is ready and cooked on both sides, add a bunch of tomato paste to it and your toppings, ending always with the cheese and herbs (I like using dried rosemary, thyme, and/or dried basil.)
6. Stick it under the grill or oven-broiler so the cheese melts. If you want the edges to crisp up, brush some extra virgin olive oil on the edges of the pizza
Macros per base (without the toppings as these are up to you):
1. If you want to substitute the oats, you can use quinoa or buckwheat flakes! You can also just use some flour – e.g. quinoa flour, oat flour, etc but, to account for the volume difference, use 1/4 cup of flour instead of 1/2 cup. 2. If you want to add protein powder – to up the protein content of the base further, you can use pea protein powder or unflavored whey. If you do though, add a couple more tablespoons of egg whites or a splash of (almond?) milk to make sure the batter doesn’t end up TOO dense.
- See more at: http://proteinpow.com/2013/10/a-three-ingredient-protein-pizza.html#sthash.q52kTB4A.48eeqZW8.dpuf