Paleo Kale Cobb

Paleo Kale Cobb Salad
  • I used a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken. 
  • I made these roasted root veggies earlier in the week according to this recipe and found inspiration on pinterest using this recipe for zucchini and corn (I omitted the cheese and added extra pepper!).
  • For the hard boiled eggs  I used this recipe from Martha Stewart
Paleo Kale Cobb Salad
For the base of your Paleo Kale Cobb Salad you can use any greens you like: spinach, romaine, arugula, swiss chard, kale, watercress, you name it!
I used kale and tossed it with my favorite Garlic Expressions salad dressing and a drizzle of siracha for extra kick! Then layered it with chopped grape tomatoes, a sliced hard boiled egg, shredded rotisserie chicken, roasted root veggies, and cooked zucchini with corn.
Healthy meals like this are such a great way to re-purpose your leftovers! Have fun trying different combos and let me know what you come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health