Zosia Beauty Serum: My Review plus a 20% off coupon!!!

Hello Beauties!
I love serums. I love GOOD serums. NO I love serums that actually work and have amazing ingredients in them. I have tested hundreds. Some fail. Some good. Some well I have to write about it or post about it and Instagram it. There are some amazing brands out there. I use a handful. All healthy, cruelty free and the ingredients amazing. When I come across one that I don’t recognize the combinations of ingredients but love I have to try it. I was so fortunate to have Zoscia Beauty send me a bottle of their gorgeous serum.
Now lets talk about what is in it. And how I am using it. And what skincare am I using it with. First, their Power Boost Serum, a targeted formula with a unique combination of proven plant stem cells and scientific actives, that you can use in multiple ways to boost your skin to fabulous. This luxurious, soft serum will quickly absorb into your skin and helps to revive skin’s firmness and elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even the look of skin tone and leaves skin soft, hydrated and glowing.  And so far they are right on their facts. Because my skin looks awesome! And the skincare that I am using this week is Ongaro Beauty moisturizer,cleanser and masks. The synergy with the products work. I will have a blogpost review on this skincare this weekend. I  think this is a universal serum that will go well with any skincare.  You can use it also on top of your foundation even for a boost and a glow I did today. My husband even told me that I looked extra beautiful today. I know that it had to be the boost. Now let me tell you how to add a serum to your skincare if you already don’t.

How to Add a Serum to Your Skincare Routine

There are many ways you can use a serum depending on what you buy. Always read the directions on any product you purchase to understand the recommendations directly from the brand. Serums are lighter weight than moisturizers so for someone with oily skin they can be used alone followed by a sunscreen during the day. If you have drier skin, you can layer them under your moisturizer. Try different application methods day and night to see what works best for you. You can change it up by using the product one way in the am and another in the pm. Layering has become very popular in skincare and layering a couple of serums over each other allows you to customize the benefits you are applying to your skin. Make sure you wait a few minutes before adding the second product giving the first one time to absorb. I love to layer. I do the 10 step Korean influenced. And remember to do the thin to thick method with serums.
Don’t overuse serums, because they are so concentrated a little goes a long way and will still improve your skin. A couple of drops or pumps of serum (which are often packaged in a dropper or airless pump) is all you need to cover your face and neck and get amazing results.

Ingredients:

Zosia formulas are paraben free, and use no harmful ingredients; visit thier product standards page to see a full list of the ingredients that they don’t use. Plus, they also never test on animals. Zosia is Leaping Bunny certified. And I am going green!!
Formula ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Lecithin, Glucosamine HCl, Plankton Extract,Panthenol, Glycosaminoglycans, Lilium Candidum Leaf Cell Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Cyperus Papyrus Leaf Cell Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum
So, What are you waiting for? Go to their website here Zoscia Beauty and sign up and they will send you a 10% off coupon. So worth it. This serum is amazing. It is not like any other serum I have used.  So beauties this is worth to be in your arsenal. And for a limited time I have a 20% coupon and free shipping! Go to their website below and use code: 20offpbs !!! Thank you  Zoscia Beauty !!!!!!!!
Keep Glowing,
~Tiffany ♥
Go like them on Facebook: Zosia Beauty
Go follow them on Instagram: Zosia Beauty
Go follow on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Zosiabeauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health