WW#6: No Equipment Workout

WW#6: No Equipment Workout

DO IT NOW!

WW stands for Written Workout. Print it, or screen capture it with your phone, and go do it!
ww6

NO Equipment Workout:

Break a sweat and boost your metabolism without using a single piece of equipment!
Thanks to conveniently quick HIIT workouts and gravity, you never have to miss a workout, even when you travel! I did this exact workout in my hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia.
  • Use TabataTimer.com for your timer
  • Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats. The rug in my hotel room sufficed.
  • Running Shoes
  • RumbleRoller Foam Roller (to foam roll post-workout). It's travel-size, so I pack it in my suitcase.

Exercise Technique Review:

  • Foam Roll –> video demonstration

Always a Must!

Read my workout rules before you begin!

Drink your BCAAs!

Stay hydrated with water.
  • I like to add BCAAs. Click here to read why.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health