Chocolate Berry Vegan Cake
• ½ cup shelled almonds
• ½ cup whole cashews
• ½ cup of raw organic cacao powder and 4 tbsp.
• ½ cup of raw organic honey and 2 tbsp.
• ¼ cup organic virgin coconut oil and 2 tbsp.
• 2 tbsp. of crushed granola or paleo granola
• 2-3 strawberries
• Combine almonds and cashews and grind using food processor
• Pour mixture in bowl and combine with 4 tbsp. of cacao powder, 2 tbsp. of honey, and 2 tbsp. of coconut oil and mix well
• Place this cake mixture inside a small round cake mold (2-3 inches). You can also use cupcake molds
• Slice strawberries and place on top of cake
• In separate bowl, combine ½ cup of cacao, ½ cup of honey, and ¼ cup of coconut oil and mix well
• Top strawberry layer with this chocolate mixture and chill in fridge for 30 minutes
• Top cake with crushed granola and more strawberries