Mexican Brekkie

Ingredients
  • ½ small onion chopped
  • ⅛ cup or more chopped green pepper
  • ⅛ cup or more chopped red pepper
  • ½ lb ground beef 
  • Dash of Salt  Pepper
  • ¼ cup of salsa *I used my spicy salsa
  • 1 egg
  • I will be adding a handful of kale to my veggies 
Instructions
  1. In a frying pan saute the onion and peppers.Add the kale too!
  2. Add the ground beef and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
  3. Add the salsa when the ground beef is fully cooked (no longer pink).
  4. Stir to evenly coat the beef and sauteed vegetables.
  5. In the same frying pan or another frying pan, fry your egg to your liking and season as you prefer. Season to taste. I grind a few twirls of salt and peppa. Plus I top it with some Cholula!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health