Green Tea Vanilla Smoothie

Vanilla Matcha Smoothie recipe ingredients


 Hello Beauties!

Like I said on my other blog, I will be posting the Ingredient of the Month and sharing my favorite recipes, skincare and DIYs. This month it is green tea. To read my post about green tea on my other blog go here: https://healthandbeauty4ever.wordpress.com/

This lightly sweet matcha smoothie is made with banana, vanilla, and almond milk or any nut milk.I used coconut today. It's a healthy, antioxidant-filled breakfast or great afternoon pick-me-up. ~Tiffany💋

Ingredients
  • 2 bananas, frozen
  • 1 cup original almond or any nut milk(I used full fat coconut)
  • Matcha powder - a few teaspoons to a few tablespoons depending on your matcha and your taste. I used Matcha DNA
  • Vanilla bean - a tiny scrape from about 1-inch of the pod
  • A few handfuls of ice
  • Honey, Swerve, or sweetener of choice (optional)

Instructions
  1. Blend everything together. Taste & adjust to your liking. Add some sweetener if you wish.

Notes
The vanilla bean pod isn't completely necessary, it was just a nice addition. If you don't have one handy, just omit it rather than substitute with vanilla extract.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health