Detox Bath(Good for the Common Cold too)

A Natural Cure for the Common Cold


The last few weeks it seems everyone has been hit with the horrible late-winter cold from hell: wheezing cough, runny nose and an aching body. After giving up on cough drops and sinus meds, I emailed my aunt, who is the director of Healing Hands Wellness Group. She insisted I try this simple DIY detox bath, and man was it effective:
1. Run a hot bath. It opens pores and prepares body for cleansing.
2. Add three pints of hydrogen peroxide (3%). This oxygenates the body and helps purge toxins. It’s also antibacterial and antiviral.
3. Add two ounces of ground ginger, a natural anti-inflammatory that increases blood circulation and helps promote the elimination of toxins through sweat.
4. Soak for about 30 minutes.
5. Drink lots of water; You need to replenish what’s being pulled out of your system.
Within 5 minutes of soaking in the tub, my body felt like it had turned into a faucet. Sweat started pouring down my face and out of every pore. Afterward, I drank two large glasses of water and crawled into bed. I slept like a baby that night, and to my surprise, woke up feeling more energetic and less achy than the day before. Miraculous! I only need that one soak to feel vastly better, but my aunt suggests repeating the bath for up to three days if symptons persist. Hannah

Disclaimer: We are not doctors, nor do we claim to be. This recipe is not intended to serve as a diagnosis or prescription. If you are pregnant or have any concerns about saftey, please consult your physician first.
 http://www.beautybets.com/2011/03/natural-cold-remedy-bath-soak/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health