Dr Denese's Triple Strength Wrinkle Smoother Photoblur

So far the products I have used I really liked and my skin loved.The company sent out a 7 day supply to try it different ways on your skin. A.)On bare skin;After my skin was cleansed I put it on bare skin only.I love the taught feeling my skin got.It really smoothed out some of the fine lines around outside of the crows feet area and forehead. B).After your moisturizer and before your makeup;this application worked best for me.My makeup looked better on over it.My skin looked amazing.My makeup looked amazing.I definately wear it this way. C).After your moisturizer after makeup;Now this step really I am not comfortable with.After I apply my liquid foundation I feel my face as a canvas is set and ready for application of eye makeup,blush,powder.So I did it on my cheeks.It was alright just like step B the best. D) After moisturizer with no makup.Now I am a makeup kinda girl.There is days I dont wear it when I am doing split workout and I know there is no need to wear it.I put it on after my moisturizer and again loved this application.The lines were less noticable and again my skin looked amazing.
  
I give it a 9.I loved it after my moisturizer before my foundation.The company is still waiting for more feedback before releasing the product.I cant wait.Products take a good 4 weeks to see how well it is working for you.You can purchase some of her products in Sephora and on her website DrDenise.com.

Comments

  1. have you used any of the other Dr. Denese products? I usually stick with origins, but I'm needing a line more geared to anti-aging. Also, can you keep us informed when this product is made available to everyone. thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii,I like your blog very much and it is quite interesting.I will definitely share this blog with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health