DHC Concentrated Eye Cream

I love eye creams.And I am always searching for that one that I can say I will wear forever.But there is too many to choose.And good ones.I got a bunch of samples and a catalog in the mail the other day.I have to say I loved all of them.But today I will say the eye cream was soothing and I really liked it.It moisturized my delicate eye are well.No real scent and a winner in my books.Check out there site and fill out there registration for a catalog and they give you samples in the catalog.Their cleansing oil is the bomb and face primer but that is for another review.I will give this a 8.I could give a better rating but once again is was a sample for 2 days.I will purchase in my near future when I am done with the cream I use now.The prices are really reasonable.DHC.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health