Dr Andrew Weil's Origins Mega Bright

I got a free sample in the mail.So I used in after I cleansed under my moisturizer.My skin absorbed quickly and I loved the smell.I only had 2 days to sample but my skin felt good and radiant after the 2x daily of the 2 day sample.His ingredients he taughts as being natural and from herbs and plants.I would rate this about a 7 and I did like it.I am sure if I used it for 4 weeks(that is when you usually see a difference in your skin in face products).Here is a link to his sight or you can get it at a department store like;Macy's,Nordstrom's.They also will give you a free facial and sample of another product.

http://www.origins.com/product/3860/21197/Skincare/Daily-Essentials/Serums/Dr-Andrew-Weil-for-Origins-Mega-Bright/Skin-tone-correcting-serum/index.tmpl?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Wall%20Post%20-_-HTML-_-3-26%20Dr.%20Weil%20Mega%20Bright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health