How to Do a 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine With Products You Already Own

I am a huge skincare junkie. I love testing all sorts. Whether I buy it myself or I get it to test out or win. I am a big advocate for K-beauty 10-step process. There are certain days I do the mask after my serums. Just depends on how  my skin is doing that morning.  But you can use your products you love in your own step program. Can be 5,7 or 10 step to your skin type.
I just wanted to show the versatility that this entire 10-step process doesn’t have to be with only Korean products. It can also be with anything that you have in your medicine cabinet. I will walk through the 10 steps—oil cleanser, water-based cleanser, exfoliator, toner, essences, serums, sheet masks, eye cream, moisturizer, and SPF—but rather than difficult-to-track-down Korean products with steep price points, I use my favorite products and products I am testing for other companies.
1. OIL CLEANSER
Cleansers - Facial Oil Cleanser
Right now on SALE for $7.98!!!! I rub this all over my damp face. Massaging up and around up my neck rotating around my cheeks. Like a facial massage. Look one up on YouTube. It is beneficial for face and lymph nodes.
2. WATER BASED CLEANSER
Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser
$15.48.  To strip my skin of any remaining makeup, I use Oz Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser. The formula, which is loaded with skin-soothing aloe and calming botanicals, is gentle enough for all skin types. It is also perfect for the double cleanse I do in the morning to take the night off and my Retin-A cream.

3.  EXFOLIATOR
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads
$12.99 at Ulta. I don’t use an exfoliator daily—but when I do, I use Nip+Fab.  And I will do it a 2x times a week. Than once a month I will do a full on glycolic peel about 30%.

4. TONER
Orange Blossom Water Toner
$14.95. Foxbrim’s Orange Blossom Water Toner brings the wonderfully scented floral water of  the Mediterranean to you. Purified from flowers taken from the bitter orange tree, Foxbrim creates a 100% pure and natural blossom or flower water to soothe and clear your complexion. I take a cotton pad and soak it and rub across my face.

5. ESSENCE
Ocean Mineral Tonic
$15.49.  This natural face tonic  is intended to be used as the base layer for your serums and moisturizer. Spray face, neck, and decollete both morning and night…and anytime in between for a refresher! The ocean botanicals are amazing for your face!


6. Serums
a bottle of artnaturals Vitamin C SerumHyaluronic Acid Serum
$13.00 each. I use the two because each does something different. The c serum brightens and produces collagen and much more. The Hyaluronic Acid I need for more hydration in the winter months. They go hand in hand.

7. Facial Oil or Mask
Rosehip Oil 4 fl oz / 118 ml
$18.00 at Artnaturals. Rosehip Oil has 60 times more Vitamin C than any other citrus, and is packed with Vitamins A, E, and the antioxidants lycopene and beta-carotene, and high levels of trans-retinoic acid, all beneficial to maintaining a healthy, revitalized complexion. I  do one pump and massage into my skin. Now I also make my own. But for the love of Artnaturals they sent me a bottle and I am loving it. I usually make a combination of rosehip,tamanu,argan,frankincense,jojoba and almond oil.  Also about 3 times a week I like to switch out the oil for a sheetmask. Either a sheet itself or my Clinique overnight surge. Than I pat in the mask and go to the next step.

8. EYE CREAM
Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream (Single Pack) Age Defense Eye Cream

$16.99 at Body Merry.  Dab this with your middle finger around under your eye and out where crows feet begin.  Body Merry’s eye cream provides 50+ powerfully stimulating ingredients that help to increase blood flow and turn back the clock a few years to leave you looking refreshed and rested.

9. Moisturizer
Foxbrim Peptide Complex Moisturizer - Anti-Aging & Wrinkle Peptide Cream - With Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter - Natural & Organic - 1.7OZ
$17.73 on Amazon. They are sold out on their site! I love this moisturizer. With all the steps I use for my skin type this is just perfect. Not to heavy or to light. I do use Elemis Collagen Marine Cream also, but I’m doing this because it was in my inventory and its time is almost up. Remember if you keep inventory on your favorites keep a date on them. Skincare has expiration dates.

10. SPF
Soleil SPF 50 Sunscreen Sticks
$13.00 on Artnaturals. Now I have not tried this product but I am using the same in a tube and it is cream form. I love it. I use a very little to go over my face,neck and arms. Even in the winter you need protection. But here in Texas it is always sunny and hot. This is infused with jojoba oil and really nice.
Now I know this seems a lot. I use to do a 7-step in the Summer but I change seasonal to what my skin concerns are. And I test products so I will interchange products. But overall I love these companies I test for and I repurchase. The K-Beauty influence me on my skincare habits. And I have to say my skin is very healthy and I eat plant based which is very important to have healthy skin and body! If you want to purchase just click on the highlighted name and it will get you to the site to order!
~Tiffany♥
copypasteimage-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health