Feel free to make this your own with a personal twist. Add sausage or chorizo to the beef for extra fats and a different flavor. Use non-traditional toppings like avocado and salsa to make a southwestern style burger muffin. You can even cut them in half and serve cold with dipping sauces of your choice – the possibilities are endless!
1. Measure out the ground beef and place into a hot pan. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook beef until browned on the bottom, the season with onion powder, garlic powder, and tomato paste. Mix together and turn off the heat. You should be left with “rare” (only semi-cooked) ground beef.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins and pre-heat oven to 350F.
4. Add wet ingredients into the muffin mixture and mix well.
5. Divide up the mixture for the muffins into silicone muffin cups. Indent the muffin using your finger or a spoon to give space for the ground beef. Then, fill each muffin with ground beef mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are browned slightly on the outside.
7. Remove from the oven and top with some cheese, then broil for an additional 1-3 minutes.
Did you know Ginger and Mango both boost your metabolism? Along with
boosting your metabolism ginger also is a natural pain reliever, from
migraines to menstrual cramps ginger heals a lot of pain. It also helps
reduce morning or motion sickness and banishes heart burn! Mangos not
only boost metabolism, they also aid in digestion, boost your memory and
increases your sex drive! This one little drink will do a lot for your
body, so make a big pitcher today and enjoy.
I have made this in a 2 liter pitcher, in a giant sun tea container
and in a cleaned out venti Starbucks cup. This recipe is for the
largest, the 4 liter sun tea pitcher. If you want to do a smaller
pitcher cut the recipe in half, in a small cup use just one very thin
slice of ginger and 1/8 cup mango.
You can use fresh or frozen mango, I like frozen because I don’t have
to cut and it is always picked at the peak of the season and frozen so
if I can’t get mango…