My REVIEW: Sonic Face Scrubber Spatula

 


MY REVIEW:

I was excited to use this tool. I like to exfoliate and I like it to be done after my  Retin-A treatments. I do not use it as much for the extraction but it works well. It has 3 settings and comes with 2 other silicone scrubbers. Which, I did not like. I could not keep it on the spatula. So I just use my sonic face tool everyday instead. It really cleaned and removed my dead skin I get. I flake a lot from Retin-A. It is a good thing, Skin renewal and cell turnover happens with Retin-A. Do not over use this tool or you can cause more harm than good. Skin damage, more sebum production and bed torn capillaries. Read the instructions and do not do it everday. But in my experience so far I love it. You can get it on Amazon for about $23 dollars. I do recommend this if you want a tool to help extractions and exfoliate just be gentle. I love it!

About this item

  • DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL---Through high-frequency vibration, the skin can be deeply cleaned. And the skin spatula helps the skin absorb nutrients, make the skin bright, shiny and elastic. This facial skin scrubber uses a water-based exfoliation technology that must be used on wet skin.
  • FACIAL SKIN SCRUBBER---The spatula is made of 100% stainless steel which is safe to use. The skin scrubber equipped with convenient charging sockets that you can use USB data cable to achieve the fast charging, or charge it through computer, mobile power and mobile phone charger easily.

How To Use A Skin Scrubber Blade:

Step 1: Exfoliate – spray on organic toner or serum while skin is moist apply tip at 45 degree angle, in a downward motion move slowly all over face, you will see blackheads and skin cells blast off of face as well as collect on tip of device.  Tip: lift the skin in blackhead areas with thumb and index finger ‘pinching’ the section to put more pressure under the blackheads.

Step 2: Penetration/Muscle Toning: apply thin layer of serum or moisturizer flip the tip over hold flat on skin, move in an upward motion all over face it will vaporize your moisturizer creating tiny molecules easy for the skin to absorb. This action will heat and massage the skin stimulating more collagen and elastin growth, shown in independent studies.

~Tiffanyxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health