My Review: Zue Botanicals

Hello Beauties!
I love great clean and healthy skincare. I was sent Zue Botanicals Exfoliating Scrub and Restoring Night Cream. This is a brand that I came across on Instagram.  I have never heard about it but it has some great claims from IG reviewers and bloggers.
Zue Botanicals Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle scrub with micro apricot seeds. Which mean they are only a small amount in the scrub and they are not harsh at all. It is a very hydrating scrub. It is very gentle compared the scrubs I like to use. So if you have sensitive skin this is perfect. What I love about this clean green company it is vegan, not tested on animals, no parabens, no petrolatum, no phthalates, no artificial ingredients, gluten free and has beautiful botanical ingredients in the scrub.

The secret lies in their amazing ingredients…

Rejuvenates And Improves
(Quinoa Seed Extract)

Its plant-based peptides support skin’s ability to produce new, healthy collagen, which may improve elasticity and texture. Thanks to vitamin B, quinoa helps reduce the appearance of dark spots by brightening the skin.

Nourishes And Invigorates
(Ginkgo Biloba)

Rich in antioxidants, ginkgo biloba nourishes your skin while improving its elasticity for a youth-enhancing effect.

Strengthens And Protects
(Apricot Seeds)

100% natural non-plastic apricot seeds nourish and protect skin while fortifying it.

Hydrates And Smooths
(Macadamia Oil)

Macadamia oil powerfully hydrates your skin and absorbs quickly, leaving it with an ultra-smooth sensation.

Moisturizes And Revitalizes
(Sesame Oil)

Sesame oil is an intensive moisturizer which leaves your skin with a super soft feeling.

Calms And Brightens
(Aloe Vera)

Aloe vera juice is one of nature’s best ingredients. It helps calm, moisturize and restore skin for a radiance-enhanced look.

Okay, the Restoring Night Cream. I was sent this also. I love a great night cream on the days I don’t treat my face with Retin-A and AHA’s. Or if it has the right ingredients than I love to use it over my Retin-A. This was a cream I can use over my Retin-A. Retin-A can cause some serious sloughing off the skin. And if I use ceramides or a facial oil it helps me from being flaky. I used this gorgeous cream and it worked well with it.
A nighttime boosting moisturizer that hydrates and replenishes skin while you sleep. Made with deeply-moisturizing quinoa, it improves smoothness and elasticity, supports skin’s natural collagen production and promotes an even skin tone.

Reduces the Look of Fine Lines & Wrinkles

Seaweed and gotu kola cleanse skin, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and, thanks to their high antioxidant content, help support skin’s ability to fight the aggression of free radicals. This natural formula delivers powerful overnight protection for your skin.
Thank you, Zue Botanicals for healthy skincare. Below is some links to check out great products. They are offering a makeup bag with a purchase. I recommend this line! Get healthy skincare without all the chemicals name brands love to add.
~Tiffany♥
Click below on the highlight and go follow, checkout their beautiful line of skincare and see for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health