Keto Chocolate Pudding

a bowl of chocolate keto pudding with a spoon in it

Hello Beauties!

I made this the other day and it was so decadent. My husband and son loved it too. I will be making this more often. I am at the moment not doing keto. Only if I need to drop some fat. I have great news I am a Herbalife Distrubutor. I can help you with your weightloss journey. I am fitness coach and a diet coach. I have seen amazing results. Their shakes and supplements are amazing. Below is a link to my website. Check it out!
~Tiffany

https://tiffanysusanne.goherbalife.com/Catalog/Home/Index/en-US/

INGREDIENTS

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until firm peaks form.
  2. In separate large bowl, blend Lakanto powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
  3. Combine together the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
  4. Blend until well mixed.
  5. Chill in the refrigerator for about one hour


step by step photo collage of keto chocolate pudding
  1. In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until firm peaks form.
  2. In another large bowl, blend powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
  3. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
  4. Blend until well mixed. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health