[re]fresh Skin Therapy Serums

Refresh
About the product
A multi-tasking daily active serum with four key active botanicals to brighten all complexions and reduce the appearance of dark spots
Licorice Root Extract is a potent antioxidant working to soothe reddened, sensitive skin. Also acts as a tyrosinase inhibitor to prevent hyperpigmentation.
Glycolic acid gently encourages new skin cell turnover to smooth and soften. Complexion is noticeably brighter and softer, even after just one application.
Bearberry (Alpha Arbutin) and Kojic acid are natural skin brighteners, to reduce the appearance of dark spots. Effective, natural alternative to hydroquinone.
ME and the product                                                                                                                               I love a great serum. My holy grail of serums are brightening ones. Which consists of a Vitamin C serum. This is a fruit serum that is amazing to use with a hyaluronic acid. I wash my face than toner, than used this serum and than my hylaluronic acid and my face cream. This product if great with any other brand you favor. I used it with several brands that I am testing now. And my skin looked fabulous with. My makeup looked effortless. I love this serum. I use it in the morning only. Because I have evening products I use that are very important(Retin-A). I did a giveaway at the gym I work at. And just looking at the days go by and her skin looking amazing. I had the Vitamin C serum that Refresh Skin Therapy gave me to to test. But I am currently testing for another company so I did a giveaway. And because I loved the Triple-Brightening Daily Active Serum I know the Vitamin C serum is just as good. I can see already in a week her skin has cleared up. Her makeup looks better. She loves it too. So another happy customer. I am excited  I would love to test out the face cream and eye cream too. Below is the links to get on their website and purchase you some amazing products!
~Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health