JEM Skincare: Organic Skincare +Coupon

HELLO BEAUTIES!!
Where Science & Nature Create Beautiful Skin... I love science and I love organic. Anything from nature is amazing for your body and skin. Let's begin how I came across this company.  Instagram. They happened to like a few of my food photos,blog posts and exercise pics. Oh and the skincare pictures I love to brag about the product I am loving.  I was so shocked that I was able to communicate with them easily. We bantered back and forth  for awhile before we collaborated on their products. You know me, optimum living is my goal. Be the best version of yourself. And I am so blessed to be able to review and test some amazing products so far. Today I am going to start with moisturizer and work my way backwards to the product you should cleanse first.  Just to change it up a bit. These are their most popular coveted products.

 

Pro-Strength Age-Defying Cream

I love the ingredients. And the new packaging gives you a air tight pump that you get no germs or bacteria in. The new packaging is out I believe sometime this month or spring. But it is a push into the lid and a perfect amount comes out for your face. Now this is usually my last step but I want to rave about these products first. It has  a sweet lovely smell. My husband says it smells like candy.  I use it on him also.
Skin revitalizing retinol & retinyl palmitate unite in this enriched treatment cream for dull, dry or prematurely aging skin. A unique blend of powerful fruit acids, containing lactic, glycolic, malic, citric & tartaric acids, brighten complexion & reduce dull looking skin. Improve cellular turnover, elasticity & suppleness with this oil, mineral & vitamin rich Pro-strength cream.
Primary Benefits: Brightens, tightens, hydrates & improves cell turnover, elasticity & suppleness. And these are great for ant- aging. Truly love my acids in a cream. Next is the eye cream.
Pro-Strength Age-Defying Cream
SHOP HERE
 

Advanced Repair Eye Serum

Eye creams. I have a addiction to them like I do with foundation and mascara. I have my favorites and each do their own thing for when my skin needs the most.  I am always looking for that eye cream I can't live without. The ones I use now from other brands I have tested are always going to be in my arsenal. I love them.  Now this one is a thinner serum like cream. It also was in the new packaging. It is a pump. And I use it in the morning only. At night I tend to use thicker creams aka my Retin-A and my Ongaro Sleep Mask and Bloom Skincare Eye Potion. Morning I use this. I like it. It is very light weight. And I use it before my moisturizer after my serums. I did not get serums this time around but they have a algae one I am dying to try. I will write a article on sea botanicals and the skin. How wonderful  they are on the skin and in the gut.
This superior moisturizing eye treatment is a highly concentrated oligopeptide serum targets concerns typically associated with chronological aging in and around the eye area. Based on clinical studies, skin becomes firmer and more elastic in appearance in as little as a couple of weeks. Rich in saponosides and flavonoids, this serum strengthens capillaries and reactivates microcirculation. Skin complexion becomes more even resulting in a younger and more vibrant appearance.
 
 
 
Advanced Repair Eye Serum
 
SHOP HERE
 
 

Brightening Hydra Mist

I love toner. It is a important step you should take. Here is the rules I follow on the steps of skincare. I was taught this a long time ago when I worked for 2 HUGE global companies. Estee Lauder and Clinique. Same companies.  Here are the rules to follow. You should Cleanse, Tone , Repair(Treat) , Moisturize and Eye Cream. I have been doing these steps since I was in High School. Long time. And now I incorporate a 10 Step Korean Regimen. But now that the weather is warmer my steps will be these exact. The spray is cooling and amazing. I even did it when I came home in the middle of errands and spritzed my face. It was hot yesterday. 80 degrees. Spring is here.
This luxurious hydrating mist was designed with travel in mind, but delivers so much more. Electrolyzed water is a fabulous anti-oxidant that also mositurizes, hydrates, tightens and smooths skin to perfection. When used in travel, fatigued skin is immediately refreshed and awakened, letting you walk off the plane looking as fresh as you did when you stepped on. This magical elixer is also perfect as a daily toning lotion or as a makeup spritz and set for an all day perfect finish. 95% organic and featuring all natural ingredients, this will quickly become a favorite in your daily routine.
Primary Benefits: Hydrates, moisturizes, smooths, tightens, evens skin tone and increases elasticity. This magic potion also reduces fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from unwanted bacteria and microorganisms.
Who Needs It: Travelers | Dry/Dehydrated Skin | Mid-Day Refresher | Makeup Spritz & Set
 
Brightening Hydra Mist
 
SHOP HERE
 
 

Daily Rx Cleanser

Cleansers are the start of a good routine. And just like my eye creams they can have many different benefits. I use one in the shower for the morning. I use one by the sink to help double cleanse. And when I am oilier I use a cleanser that has salycilic acid to combat my combo skin on those days. This is one of the mildest cleansers I have ever used. And it is the best smelling one at that. Cinnamon. Gosh. I want to eat it up. It is very gentle. But when I am taking off my makeup I need a stronger cleanser. They have clearing and brightening one I feel would be perfect after double cleansing. So I use this as my cleanser in the morning. And it is exactly what I need. Our skin spends all night repairing and using the ingredients you put on your skin to help it. Hence my Retin-A and Glycolic treatments I use. Not at the same time. I do it every other day on these. Can tell you I love the smell.
Replenish lost moisture with this gentle cleanser that refreshes as it cleans, leaving skin feeling firmer & looking more vibrant. Infused with potent anti-oxidants & fruit oils that nourish depleted skin, making it more radiant & balanced. Primary Benefits: A combination of Green, White & Red Tea gives skin a triple burst of antioxidant power. Cranberry oil nourishes & moisturizes to strengthen elastin & collagen fibers in the skin.
 
Daily Rx Cleanser
 
 
SHOP HERE
 
Another beautiful brand. This one has so much to offer. Great for any type of issues you need for skincare. Whether you are oily and need a serum for that or you want brighter skin and need that moisturizer for glowing skin. I know I have my eye on the  Resurfacing Sea Algae Serum. Look for my blog post on Sea Bontanicals and the Skin soon.  Below are links you can get on their site and let me offer you a code.
 
SKINLOVE20  Use this code at checkout. And if I can recommend only one product it would be the moisturizer. I love this. And the toner. just refreshing. A great line and I can't wait to test out more with this line!!
 
 
INSTAGRAM:  JEM Skincare Systems
FACEBOOK:  JEM Skincare Systems
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO COPY AND USE THE COUPON. THIS SKINCARE YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL!!! >>>> SKINLOVE20
 
~Tiffany ♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health