The Best Oil for Your Skin-Prickly Pear
I have a deep love for essential oils. They are my skincare life. I incorporate many for a double cleanse,masks and as treatments. I use different ones for how my skin is doing. More rosehip and almond with a splash of castor oil for my dry dry days. I have tested and reviewed many many. I came across Sunia K on Instagram and was so impressed with all the follows and love for this product. I was amazed! I had to get me a bottle and test it out. I have to say it is worth every dime. And as we age we want our skin to look the up most best. Plant based and good fats is another way for great skin. YOu know I have to throw that it in. Diet is important.
PRICKLY PEAR OIL HAS SHOWN TO:
- Hydrate, moisturize, soften and plump dry & mature skin
- Prevent and reduce wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage
- Brighten under-eye circles
- Calm overactive sebum glands to reduce acne
- Soothe the itch and irritation of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea
- Reduce redness and hypersensitivity, and
- Instantly help skin look and feel fresh, radiant and nourished.
- Gently smooth 1-3 drops on face, neck or body, including lips and around eyes. · The 50 ml bottle can last up to 6 months if used as suggested ( 1-3 drops for each facial application). It's 30$/month.
- Can be used morning, evening, and in between. Especially restorative during the night.
- May be added to your regular skin care routine.
- Refresh your face or sooth sensitive areas by smoothing a drop of oil into skin throughout your day.
- Add a few drops of Sabrah Oil to a carrier oil like sweet almond or coconut. Massage into skin to enjoy a wonderful whole body treatment.
- Smooth into nails to boost strength and shine.
- To revitalize dry hair with split ends, apply a few drops to your hair from roots to ends, leave in for 30 minutes, wash and rinse.
I have been using it in my masks,double cleansing and my 10 step Korean influence beauty regimen in the morning. I can see such a difference in my skin. Especially my hands. I decided to use on the top of my hands and on top of my Retin-A. They hydration alone. And the spots on my skin look diminshed. Impressed with this little oil. Where has it been and how come I did not find this sooner. A new favorite. Down below is links to her sites and social media. I am so grateful to get this product for free for my review. And it is another staple in my skincare routine. Thank you Sunia K!!!
YOUR SKIN IS WORTH TAKING CARE OF! GO GET YOU A BOTTLE!