The Benefits of Vitamin E

Vitamin E or tocopherol, known for fighting free radical damage, has health benefits including a reduced risk of skin and hair conditions, low cholesterols, potential prevention of cancer, and improvement in heart health. It also helps in improving hormonal balance and PMS symptoms, metabolism and the immune system, along with boosting endurance and muscle growth.

What is Vitamin E?

Vitamin E is an important, fat-soluble antioxidant which protects cells from the damaging effects of free radicals and is critical for health. Vitamin E is actually a term used for a set of eight related tocopherols and tocotrienols; out of the eight tocopherols, alpha-tocopherols are the most commonly available and are also preferentially absorbed and used by the body. And having it in your skincare is a blessing for anti-aging benefits. And Algallure Skin Care has it in it’s ingredients.

Fights Free Radicals

This vitamin is lipid-soluble, which means that it helps in cell-membrane stability. The antioxidant content of vitamin E protects our cells from the negative effects of free radicals, by limiting their production.

Anti-Aging & Skin Care

The Indian Dermatology Online Journal published a study on the role of vitamin E in dermatology.  It suggests that vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and keeps the skin protected from many diseases. By blocking off the free radicals in our body, vitamin E helps in slowing down the aging process. It further helps in reducing acne, blemishes, and other skin related issues. It is also found in face lotions and creams. This vitamin is helpful for reducing scars and is also used to lessen the harmful effects on the skin.
So now that I have told you about this amazing ingredient, vitamin and something you should put on your skin and taking it as a supplement. Or just having it as part of your diet.  Nuts, avocados, seeds, etc.
I am passionate about great skincare, plant based foods, exercise and just a optimum living lifestyle. I teach it, I write about it and I support it. Algallure Skin Care  is brand and skincare that I so believe in. I test out so many products. But always fall back on this skincare line.  So many ask me, “What do you do with the rest of your products?” Well, they do not sit on my shelf. I use them on the rest of my body.  So no waste at all. Even the products I do not care for, I use on my feet. Because every body part needs care too. LOL!!! Look for my promotions for Algallure Skin Care  and giveaways on Instagram.  Go follow them. They are a local Texas made brand. And you too will thank me when you see your skin look better and feels better. Click on any of the highlights to go to their site and order yours now!!!
~Tiffany♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health