Fall Makeup Haul that is all the Rage



LANCOME IDOLE EAU DE PARFUM

With notes of bright citrus,rose and vanilla. Idole is a sophisticated perfume made by women made for women. The spritz of this will make you confident and fresh all day. Lancome has some of the prettiest perfumes. Two of them are my scents I wear. This one is beautiful too.



INSTANATURAL ARGAN OIL THERMAL PROTECTOR

This specially crafted formula is enriched with premium ingredients such as Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B5 and Sunflower Seed Oil to deliver deluxe nourishment to the hair. I love this thermal spray. It is amazing on how soft my hair is after I blow dry.



IT COSMETICS LASH BLOW OUT VOLUMIZING MASCARA

Developed in partnership with Drybar, IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara brings the benefits of a top hair salon blowout to your lashes! The specially designed wand is inspired by the technology used to create Drybar's barrel hairbrushes, and works with the biotin-infused formula to deliver a voluminous look that lasts. I have not tried this mascara. But it is all the rage. It is my next mascara to get.



PHYSICIANS FORMULA ROSE PETAL GLOW

What It Is: A brightening and Illuminating all-over-glow that imparts unprecedented color dimension for a flawless pearluminous finish.

Why It's Good For You: Ultra-luxurious formula brightens skin instantly and over time while keeping your skin flawlessly glowing. Designed to complement all skin tones, the unique multi-use formula reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while delivering a more radiant complexion. I love this brand for its complexsion powders. They have the best bronzers and highlighters too.


URBAN DECAY VICE LIP CHEMISTRY

The water resistant tint adjusts to you; the custom color fully develops after just a few minutes and lasts up to 5 hours. The vegan formula goes on smooth and glossy (never sticky!) and does not transfer. Another lippy on my list to get. The colors are fabulous and matches all skin tones.

Here are 4 products that I have read and seen all over social media. Products that I use and some I do not. New fabulous products. Makeup I think you will love too!! You can get these at your local Ulta.



~Tiffany💄







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health