SWISSVITA: My New Skincare

best seller


Hello Beauties!
I am so excited to tell you about a skincare I got to test 2 years ago and just recently became their Swissvita Angel Ambassador.  I love this line and the science is amazing. My skin looks great or actually better.  And I have been fighting breakouts now that I workout more and do Hormone Therapy.  But after doing using this line again I cant tell you how much more I am in love and that this is now part of my regimen.
Here is the skinny on the products I am using. And below I will have highlighted blue to click on to order yours! And may I tell you it will change your skin.
dark spot corrector instructions

SWISSVITA DARK SPOT CORRECTOR>>>

BENEFITS IN HELPING REDUCE DARK SPOTS

  • Brightens and reduces the look of spots
  • The power of vitamin C
  • Lighter and clearer skin
  • Gentle on all skin types
  • Intelligent packaging with risk-free guarantee

Now I am not sure why they call it a cream, it is a gel.  I love everything about this gel. I wrote a article post last week about how to keep your concealer from creasing.  And this gel is ideal for your eye area plus the benefits of the product itself is amazing. But I do use a cream over the gel at night for the extra hydration and moisture.  I use Retin-A and moisture is a must.

SWISSVITA EYE CREAM>>>

A YOUNGER-LOOKING YOU

  • Diminish physical appearance of fine line, wrinkles, and dark circles
  • Increase skin elasticity
  • Reduce under eye bags
  • Rediscover soft and youthful-looking skin
  • Revitalize and moisturize aging skin of the delicate eye area

I have not used the cleanser yet or the serum.  But soon you will have a review and information on them. But I do recommend to get the kit.  So worth the price.  Because I know I have spent more on a serum and it did NOTHING!! I only stand by and back the products I know work. And I am not getting paid for this.. Me just like doing reviews and love any product that is going to work on my skin!
~Tiffany ♥
CLICK HERE ON THE HIGHLIGHTED RED TO THE SWISSVITA SITE>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health