Easy DIY Bath Salts

 


Ingredients for Homemade Bath Soak:

That’s it! I bought everything at my local grocery store except for the essential oil but I also love to get things on Amazon to save time and money.

How to make Homemade Bath Salts and Scrubs:

Making these bath salts is really easy. I mean, really very easy. Are you ready for the instructions?

1. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out your homemade bath salts evenly. You’ll want to let them dry out for several hours, or until they are back to salt consistency.We were having a warm day, so I just set my tray outside for a few hours.

2. Mix everything together in a large bowl. You will have a very wet mixture. I know, these don’t resemble what you would think of as “bath salts”.Don’t worry, we’re not done yet. Once you have everything mixed and you are happy with the aroma, you’ll need to let this dry out.

3. Every now and then I would go and stir everything up to make sure it was all drying out. Once all of your salts are nice and dry, place them in an air tight container.

You can store these homemade bath salts for up to about 3 months.









SOURCE:onecrazymom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health