PROPER Leg Day Workout with Dumbbells | EPIC Endgame Day 1


 The dumbbells I am using for your reference are 10kg each!

A longer duration per exercise however that will not necessarily mean more reps completed… you will notice I am focused on each rep and taking it slow and to the best range of motion I can whilst controlling the movement… and no jerking! No excessive locking out of knees at top of movement. Aim for smooth transition between the rising and lowering portions. You will also notice during the RDLs, I really slow this down. 60 seconds is a long duration so pace yourself but use this opportunity to really ‘feel’ the hamstrings lengthen and aim to increase the stretch gently with each rep but retracting shoulders even more, chest more proud, hips back & up! The timer will be on for 60 seconds per exercise with 30 seconds rest inbetween! HEEL ELEVATED SQUAT HEEL ELEVATED SQUAT RDL RDL STAPLE: HIGH SQUAT LUNGE SWITCH SIDE! FOOT ELEVATED LUNGE (switch side) SWITCH SIDE! STAPLE: HIGH SQUAT STAGGERED RDL SWITCH SIDE! 1/2 REP STAGGERED RDL (switch side) SWITCH SIDE! STAPLE: HIGH SQUAT LUNGE TO RDL SWITCH SIDE! LUNGE TO STAGGERED SQUAT SWITCH SIDE! STAPLE: HIGH SQUAT BODYWEIGHT LUNGE SWITCH SIDE! FOOT ELEVATED BODYWEIGHT LUNGE SWITCH SIDE! FINISHER: x100 BODYWEIGHT HEEL ELEVATED SQUATS! IMPORTANT: You will notice I complete the 100 rep finisher in my own time. I pause when I feel my next rep will not be performed correct and even though aiming to complete a number of reps, I am under no pressure to complete in one go. I would stress the importance to perform this to suit you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health