BOLD Upper Body Workout with Dumbbells | EPIC Endgame Day 2

 


I use 2 pairs of dumbbells but if you have a selection of weights, you can absolutely have those close by! The dumbbells I am using for your reference are 20lb each and 15lb each. The timer will be on for 60 seconds per exercise with 30 seconds rest inbetween! CHEST PRESS CHEST PRESS SINGLE ARM ROW SWITCH SIDE! STAPLE: DIAGONAL RAISE ALTERNATING CHEST PRESS ALTERNATING CHEST PRESS PULLOVER PULLOVER STAPLE: DIAGONAL RAISE PUSH UPS PUSH UPS LANDMINE ROW LANDMINE ROW STAPLE: DIAGONAL RAISE SINGLE ARM REAR FLY SWITCH SIDE! SHOULDER PRESS SHOULDER PRESS STAPLE: DIAGONAL RAISE SKULLCRUSHERS SKULLCRUSHERS PALM UP CURL - HAMMER CURL PALM UP CURL - HAMMER CURL FINISHER: 100 x FRONTAL RAISES! IMPORTANT: You will notice I complete the 100 rep finisher in my own time. I pause when I feel my next rep will not be performed correct and even though aiming to complete a number of reps, I am under no pressure to complete in one go. I would stress the importance to perform this to suit you. Options include to complete the reps in a time that suits you so this may be slightly quicker than me or longer. Or you may wish to follow me and complete as many as you can with great form and simply finish with me irrelevant of number of reps reached. This advice applies to every finisher within the EPIC Endgame workouts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health