Olivia Wilde's Salmon & Veggie Bake

 



This is a dressing to put over salmon and the zucchini. I got this recipe from a meal that Olivia Wilde had made for her men..lol.

I made the first dressing of this meal by combining 

1/4 cup of olive oil, 

4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped), 

three sprigs of dill (chopped), 

1/2 shallot (finely chopped), 

1/2 lemon (juice only), 

a pinch of red pepper flakes,

pinch of smoked paprika in a jar and shaking vigorously.

Then, I peeled and sliced the russet potato, sliced the zucchini, and sliced the other half of my shallot and layered those on an oiled sheet of parchment paper. I laid the salmon fillet on top in the center and drizzled it with half of my dressing mixture. Baked it for 350 for 17 minutes

This dressing, I thought, was amazing. It was bright and acidic from the lemon, luxurious from the olive oil, textured by the garlic and shallot, and had an extra punch of flavor from the dill. Her recipe for her salad greens: (arugula, endive, kalamata olives,cukes, feta and red onion) IT  was quite tasty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health