FEROCIOUS Full Body Workout - Pyramid Timed Training | EPIC Heat - Day 34
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Compound movements in reverse pyramid training style for timed durations that make this 30 minute workout feel a lot shorter!
For this pyramid workout you will need a pair of dumbbells, a chair and your mat for cool down!
The dumbbells I am using for your reference are 12.5kg!
20
20 rest
40
20 rest
60
20 rest
40
20 rest
20
20 rest
SUMO 1 1/2 REPS
DEEP PUSH UPS ON DUMBBELLS
BULGARIAN LUNGES
BULGARIAN LUNGES (switch side)
DIPS
RDL TO ROW
Last pyramid set!
SQUAT TO PRESS!
One of my favourites so far!!
I love the mental aspect to this... the first 20 seconds is almost a warm up, second set 40 seconds a pre exhaust before the 1 minute working set! Then downhill after!
I am sure you will love it too!!!
Comments
Post a Comment