MY REVIEW: Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea

Picture$14.99




Picture


Reveal an instant glow and fight the signs of aging.

Hyaluronic acid is known for its proven ability to reverse the signs of aging. Our rich formula is packed with power-antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea to promote collagen production, protect your skin from UV damage and reduce inflammation.

  • Paraben Free
  • 72% Organic
  • Cruelty Free
  • Made in U.S.A.
  • 1.7oz / 50ml

Soften fine lines, brighten and nourish your skin with antioxidantstoday. 
MY TAKE:
I love great ingredients for the skin; Hyaluronic acid and vitamin c is a must in my skincare routine. It came in a pump. And a lot 1.7 ounces. Great deal for a serum. One problem I had is that all my serums I have tried and use I love them to absorb in my skin. I love my skin to drink it up. This had a different consistency that I am not used to. It went on kinda sticky. I waited a few minutes,but it still felt tacky on my skin. Well I put on my moisturizer and eye cream and well it had none of that sticky feeling anymore. I was afraid it would. You want your makeup to go on well and your skincare should hydrate and treat your skin. You should not feel your product on your face at all. So after using your moisturizer this serum works really well. 
Another great ingredient in skincare is green tea. The antioxidants are so benefical against free radicals. And we know free radicals age your skin terribly. So overall this is a great product. I give it a beauty 8. After using a good moisturizer it works well with it and hydrates your skin nicely.
~Tiffany

 Click above button to buy from Amazon.
Go like their page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/moreanaturals
Check out their website:  http://www.moreanaturals.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health