MY REVIEW: Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel

$18.97


  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
  • Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
  • Deluxe Size 19 x 39 inches is large enough for long thick hair.
  • Fall is here, save your hair from damaging dryers, drastically reduce the time needed to dry your hair with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel.
  • Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Love it or your money back.

MY REVIEW:
 
I was really excited when I recieved this hair towel. I do not have long hair. I have shoulder length, But my hair takes forever to dry. I like to semi dry it in a towel while I do my make up. If I let it dry naturally. Good gosh a frizzy,wavy,curly mess. But after I get my makeup on which can take up to 20 minutes my hair is still wet. So drying it wet I hate but I do it. 
I took out the towel and it was nicely packaged and folded like the above picture. Showered, wrapped  my hair and proceeded to do my routine. The towel is so soft like those plush blankets. Love. I took off the towel and my hair was just damp. AWESOME! Product went in nicely and my hair took way less time to dry. If you have long hair and do not dry your hair with a hair dryer this is perfect. I also hung it up overnight next day dry as a bone.
My new beauty product. A beauty 10.
~Tiffany

To get yours on Amazon the link: 

Check out their website here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health