Vitaphenol Cleanser and Toner-My review

 I won these 2 products from a contest.I thought they forgot about me because it was a month and me replying about my winnings.Now I use this a few times a week and really love the smell the vitamins in it and the spray toner you wipe off.By far another favorite.It is a product I would go back and forth with Nude Skin or DHC.In my experience with products you need to give your skin a new start if you use a product for years.Your face gets use to it and than the product just does'nt work the way it should.So usually for me every six months or so I love to change it up.Certain products I just cant live with out that just do a great job is makeup removers.I have tried them all.I usually only use 2.That is in my next review.I over all give this a great rating 9.I would give it a 10 but this is really pricey for a cleanser and toner.But my skin felt really good using it.To save money I will rate a few others that I like and really think is crap.Here is a little info on the two products; 


This luxurious soap-free liquid goes on smooth and rich to leave the skin softer, cleaner, balanced and better prepared to defend itself. Powered by the antioxidant-rich Vitaphenol Complex, this unique cleanser rejuvenates dull skin and visibly firms and perfects the skin. It’s loaded with calming and desensitizing ingredients to provide a truly clean feeling. Since it’s so gentle, this product is a great sensitive skin cleanser and dry skin cleanser.
Key Ingredients
  • Vitaphenol Complex: A potent blend of medically compounded super antioxidants, including mangosteen, pomegranate and green and white teas. This rare combination visibly perfects skin tone.
  • Liposomal Delivery of Vitamins A, C and E: Promotes surface cell turnover, brightens skin tone and improves overall texture.
  • CoQ10: Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Bilberry Extract: Potent antioxidant that promotes surface cell turnover
 


T his gentle, deep-cleansing, exfoliating facial toner promotes removal of dull, dead surface skin cells, clears pores and balances and brightens skin. The alcohol-free formula provides a refreshing, cooling experience and is so gentle it does not strip the skin of vital moisture. The results from this facial skin toner are visible reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring skin to a smoother, softer tone and texture.
Key Ingredients
  • Vitaphenol Complex: A potent blend of medically compounded super antioxidants, including mangosteen, pomegranate and green and white teas. This rare combination visibly perfects skin tone.
  • 10% Glycolic Acid: Lifts aged skin cells and brightens the skin’s surface.
  • Grapefruit (Citrus grandis) Extract: With high levels of vitamins C and E and bioflavonoids, this extract is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals that damage skin cells.
  • CoQ10: Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Comfrey Extract: Soothes your skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health