Lancome's Genefique Serum

Lancome was offering a free 7-day sample at their counter in department stores. It was all over Facebook.So I was all over that. I printed 3 coupons and marched over to 2 different Macy's and Dillards. I am not a big fan of their skincare products,but I love their makeup.I cleansed my face and applied the clear serum on my face. Than did the rest of my routine.Moisturizer,Eye Cream,Primer and so on. Meh,I was not very impressed the first application nor up to the 7th. I have used and tried many serums. And a few will be on my review that I can't live without,or I really love what it did to my face.This is not one of them.I didnt see my skin suck it up like a drink of water and my skin did'nt look supple. Or after a couple of weeks the texture and radiance just is amazing.Well not for me.It was a sample and I used it all.A product I won't be buying.I will give it a 5.Just because it was a serum and free for sampling but the best as far as my opinion NO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health