Hydroxatone-My Review

Hydroxatone

I hate the sales pitch they do.Pay shipping and handling and you get a trial month for free.Than they charge your card without you knowing.Before that month is up.But I will give it to the product it has all the ingredients I really love.I put it on heavy at night for extra benefits.I have 4 boxes in my fridge for stock.My skin feels incredible.As far as the toner I like it too.It has witch hazel and plant extracts in it.The price is mediocre but if you do their auto ship you get a discount compared to Ulta. I also love their InstantEffect 90second Wrinkle Filler.Which is like all the others it is silicone filling in your lines.Don't ask me why but I go back using it because I do really like the results.They have a BB cream that hopefully I can get the company to send me a sample for another review.The other products I find pricey like the 89 dollar tanning cream.WOW!A small bottle at that.But I will give this product a 9 because I do like it.And it having my key ingredients;like Matrixly (peptides) and Argiline makes me love it.Next Review Oil of Olay.I do have products I dont like but I am just giving you the ones I do and would go back and buy.And I would have never used it if I didn't win this either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health