Estee Lauder's Take It Away-my review

I don't know how but I know why.I have tried everything out there to take off just makeup.Nothing works as well as Take it Away makeup remover.I have philosophy's 3 in 1 now because I got a good deal.But not as good as this.It smells botanical because it has it in it.Certain products I just go back because I have tried new ones that just don't cut it.You also can just use this as a cleanser.Your options to rub over face and wipe off or rince off.They also have the cloths.I just can't find a better product than this yet.It quickly and gently removes all makeup, even long-wear or waterproof formulas.Unique water-based creme-gel refreshes you with a crisp herbal citrus scent.Rinses away easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with no greasy residue.I will give this a fat 10.And it is 23 dollars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Sweat Workout by DailyHIIT

4 Ways Your Pumpkin Can Make You Prettier

How Air Pollution Is Damaging Your Health